Thursday 27 January 2011

Target Audience

From the crit the feedback that I received was to specify the target audience of my top ten. This will require me also to decide on a appropriate tone of voice and potential Television channel. 


Originally The Wire came out in America airing on HBO, which is a US premium cable channel that consists of, Original series, made for cable films, documentaries and occasional boxing matches.



This BBC 2 ident fits in with the theme of my visuals being line drawn and simple vector images.

Just some of the various channel 4 promos from January 2011.

I want my videos to be humorous as the whole concept is based around the top ten characters from the wire, and what they say. Due to the language and some content that I would like to use the title sequence and the stings would be best aired after the watershed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment