Thursday 20 October 2011

Progress Crit 20/10


Open publication - Free publishing - More crit

What I got from the Crit:

From the crit I have come away with a clear set of objectives that I need to focus on. There were some various issues that arose from the feedback given; to have more visuals and basically get on with generating ideas and experimenting. I need to not be bogged down with writing, re-writting and proposing briefs and just get on with it. Another interesting and useful point that was made was to concentrate on the design and content of the product before implementing it over a range. This is a good point and from this point forward I need to develop the ideas but in conjunction with this think about the range and now then see if the design would work on specific products. An action plan and timescale will give me a good idea of what I can do within the time I have for the next crit. 

No comments:

Post a Comment