Thursday 6 October 2011

The Devil's Walk

Just something that came up on CR blog. Something that could relate to my adopt a word brief for a potential mail-out mainly due to the print finishing on the outer sleeve. It mainly interested me as it is one of my favourite music artists, this is the Deluxe Edition of Apparat's new album The Devil's Walk taking the form of a hardback book full sporting an embossed and foilblocked front and back cover and 24 pages of beautiful illustrations by Berlin-based Hanna Zeckau. Layout: Carsten Aermes. I am not particularly a fan of illustration but the main reason I picked this out was because of the two processes that make the whole package feel special and limited edition, like it should be cherished, something to think about potentially thinking about using depending on the design direction.

No comments:

Post a Comment